I still don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"GREEZE MY ScALp...."

.............................................. This is the stupidest Cooling Method I've ever seen. :wooha: GrEeZiNg your comp is only going to contain heat during longer periods of time! It defies the whole theory of internlal combustion. There's no good reason to start slapping Canola oil (or whatever) on your system! LOL :confused: :cool:

8 gallons = 1024 ounces = 64 pounds.

That's just oil. Then add in your case and components...

I don't fully understand how it works either which is why I don't believe it.
That's pretty stupid to simply not believe in something just because you can't understand it.

either way this whole oil PC has been done quite a few times over, but never with a nice high end system like that and not on a well known site. Generally it's been do-it-yourselfers with an old freakin system that wouldn't matter if it died

Nubius said:
That's pretty stupid to simply not believe in something just because you can't understand it.

either way this whole oil PC has been done quite a few times over, but never with a nice high end system like that and not on a well known site. Generally it's been do-it-yourselfers with an old freakin system that wouldn't matter if it died

I don't think it is.

Alot of people don't Believe in something until they understand it.

Anyways. Yes Prehaps we won't use Oil to do it with but this opens the door for other possibilties.

Juice Daddy said:
... how bout distilled water?

being distilled it wouldn't conduct... would components rust?

If you read the entire article they stated they tried Distilled water first. But it did not work. Something about Weak Current or leak. I don't remmeber exactly.

sorry, I just read the article earlier today...,

I want to try that... all I need it an old p3 motherboard and several gallons of cooking oil...,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom