I shall be going to BB today

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the BB down here is $10/hr, im confident that I passed but must wait 10 days from last wednesday (so friday) to find out ... UGH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
I know what you mean, you're probably fine, though. That stuff filters out pretty well after a couple of months and if you drink enough water before hand those tests are pretty easy to pass.

Four weeks for green according to a nurse friend of mine, less if you drink plenty of water.

not only that but I found out some really good news last week. Being that I am 6ft and only 125lbs, I have like no bodyfat and a really high motabolism. The main ingredient is (three letters, think) and that is what shows up on it, well it bonds to fat. Having no fat, it has nothing to bond to. Plus if you do it like once every three months it has the ability to clear out within a week once a month, two weeks, once every two weeks = 3weeks, once a week = month, daily = 1-2 months (no longer than 90 days). Water doesn't do much to help, but plenty of (I forget what vitamin, it turns ur urine like florescent), and lots of excercise)

Also, yesterday I went to BB to pickup a bluetooth dongle, didnt work for my cell or itouch and i lost by BT headset so I returned it for some new headphones and a wireless mouse, well while I was at the customer service desk this dude like SPRINTED up to me and aksed to check my backpack, then informed me that he was going to check the security tape. I was like "uhh ok then, im not gonna steal anything from here haha im trying to work here. your going to laugh about this in a couple weeks when were working together XD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom