I screwed myself over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally know a friend who has received these items. It not just some "friend" over the internet, it is someone I actually know in real life and see everyday. He has no reaosn to lie to me and he has shown me proof. It is just the way I did it was wrong. But anyways enough about that.

I'm trying to close my account, they asked for my credit card number, the credit card number does not belong to me, and I think my dad already changed the number.

When trying to close my account, this message appeared:

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3141

This appeared the last time I tried too!

Well, what I see hear Rocky, is it seems in order to get FREE stuff, you've used your Dad and your Uncle's names and/or accounts, (and you openly claim that you weren't legally supposed to), now you are getting screwed.
Hate to say it so bluntly but when they set up thier little scam, it was you they were thinking of.

A wise man once said: If it's to good to be true, well it probably is.

Some of these things are legit! Gratis and Freepay are two well-known legit programs.

It works like this:
You sign up at Freepay (example) and choose an item. It requires x (number) offers to be done.
You choose from a list of offers and do them or refer others to do them for you. The "offers" are usually trials you have to sign up for. The companys are trying to promote themselves through the trials. Once it is completed, the company pays freepay (again, an example) about $50-$75. Freepay keeps a little and the rest goes toward buying your item.

Does that clear everything up now?

EDIT: Tip: go to cvs and pick up a "disposable" credit card. It costs $10 to activate but you can put a certain amount of money on it and use that instead of giving your good credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom