I saw a google-mobile this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I was driving to a clients place today. I was turning onto the on the Western Motor Way at wentworthville. I noticed the 2 car infront of me there was a small car with a large pole on the roff with a 360 Degrees worth of camera on top. Straight away I am thinking "That the google-mobile"

So if you happen to see a white holden Astra on Google Street view at this location in the near future, that's my car with me in it.

[EDIT]I was just reading on one of the local geek forums and a few of the other members have been seeing them around too.

[/EDIT]

I just hope they don't pass my parents place before the 15th Dec. Especially during the period of 11th to 15th.
Currently right now, there is a small pile of junk in in front of the house. We just have to ring up he council to pick it up.
However we are also waiting for my dad (aka Captain Planet) to go into hospital for his open heart surgery. in the mean time, my mom and I are going to be massive clean up that week end. Most of it is removing my father's hordings. So that little junk pile is going to get turn into a rather large junk pile.
And in the mean time, I do not want the google car to be driving down the street.

Look at my parent's place on google earth right now. And unless you know what you look for, it currently looks rather civalised. However that picture is at least 12 months old.

I spotted the Google Mobile again this morning.

Intersection of Victora Road and & Cowell St, Gladesville

I got pics this time, i just need to upload them from my iPhone.
However if you happen to see a White Holden Astra with some guy sticking his head out the drivers side window taking photos with an iPhone at that intersection.... that me.

If we see some guy mooning the Googlemobile in Liverpool we'll know it's you, mate. ;)

Thanks for the idea, I was just going to chase after him and throw peanuts at him till he get's scared and runs away.

Thanks for the idea, I was just going to chase after him and throw peanuts at him till he get's scared and runs away.

This is completely off topic. But what the **** is in your sig? LMAO That was one of the best websites I have EVER gone to. :cool:

This is completely off topic. But what the **** is in your sig? LMAO That was one of the best websites I have EVER gone to. :cool:

I thought so to :p

i wanna see one to. But the chances of one coming to countesthorpe are practically nil, and leicester.. well thats very unlikely too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom