I saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcdonalds is a rip. around here it cost's about 6 bucks to get a meal at mcdonalds(from what i hear). for 6 bucks i can go to pollo tropical and pick up 1/2 a chicken, rice and beans and some yuca or something. not to mention the chicken there is awesome.

I could walk around my school, and pick up enough change to buy a freaking meal at mcdonalds around here. McDonalds is the cheapest place to eat EVER!

But i never go there because why?

Grade E meat ftl thats why. The meat at mcdonalds is lower grade then dog food. And thats a fact, not a fabrication.

I have grown to dis like mcdonalds after puking up 3 double cheese burgers. The only fast food place I eat at is Jack In The Box. On every Friday I usually pick something up.

Its all about jack in the box!!!!!!!!!!

jack in da box FTW
the new sirloin steak melt is the best drunk munch EVER.
ditch the wierd sauce, though, and just go with onions, meat and all that delicious cheese. mm mm mmmmmmm. hooray!
thats some nasty **** about mcdonald's, too.

jack in da box FTW
the new sirloin steak melt is the best drunk munch EVER.
ditch the wierd sauce, though, and just go with onions, meat and all that delicious cheese. mm mm mmmmmmm. hooray!
thats some nasty **** about mcdonald's, too.

For real man...everything ive had there is straight up delicious, i always add jalapenos to whatever i get. The only thing they dont have is the cold coffee from bk which tends to drag me there more often. The thing is the box is right by my house, so its tempting but i need to chill with it cause i need to go back down to 200lbs.

this thread is teh making me teh hungry, plz stop, srsly. :p

Yay, coupon for free 16oz blizzard at DQ cause my b day is coming up soon :D. I wonder what flavor I should get. Should probably get me a burger or chicken strip basket to go with it, mmmmm chicken.

Well our city has like twenty McDonalds off th bat, but now about half of them closed down due to complaints for them being way to unsanitary.

Honestly the one by out school was like 20 feet by 30 feet, and it was always like hotboxed with grease. You walked into a room filled with a fog and suppa sticky floors.

The food is only good while you eat it, once your done it feels like you chowed down a pound of crap. I have heart attacks after about an hour every time I eat there. I hadn't had McD's for over 6 month easy now and not planning to go there any time soon.

SUBWAY is double the price, but at least it fills you up and doesn't make you feel like crap.
Also Safeway is a good alt, for like 4$ you get a friggen chicken meal and I loves ma chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom