I recommend MuffinTops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes hard salami is excellant!!! bread, mayo, lettuce, cheese perhaps, and HARD SALAMI!!!

Anyone tried MuffinTops yet??

i stopped eating cereal in like 7th grade when i stopped waking up on time. :p

had to just have a poptart if anything, but about a year ago i was hungry as hell and hungover and thought itd be a good idea to eat 3 bowls of cocoa pebbles.

needless to say, my only bowl of cereal in years didnt stay in my stomach long :D

must be, hes a little cryptic sometimes that Harper, I figured that he himself must be eating pretzels.... Unless maybe they call cereal pretcils in Australia!!:);)

Lol, I agree. Blech! I don't really care for pretzels. Just don't have the taste receptors (buds) for them, I suppose.:confused:
Yes hard salami is excellant!!! bread, mayo, lettuce, cheese perhaps, and HARD SALAMI!!!
Yuck! I am one of those picky eaters, so I don't like mayo or sliced cheese either. The only cheese I'll eat is Sharp Cheddar in big blocks.;)

I don't usually wake up until the cool (or cold) morning air hits my face as I stumble out the door and in the general direction of work (I have occasionally missed by a few blocks, but not usually). So breakfast isn't something I do often. If I eat cereal it is usually midnight or later and I've got a bad case of the munchies. Thats why I eat Marshmallow Maties. Don't even need milk most of the time and its almost like candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom