I now know why it is illegial.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno but that shit is cold..... Atleast i know how to get my sister to leave me alone now :)

Oh and our local computer shop sells it to people if your 16+ but walmart has tighter restrictions and shit.... Seems stupid.....

Tboltness said:
Not in Oklahoma.

Heh, thats right. In Oklahoma, its like nobody cares how old you are. I've been at a Wal-Mart and watched 9 year olds walk out with copies of Resident Evil in their hands. A friend of mine used to buy cigarettes when he was 16. I bought tons of spray paint back when I was younger to paint model cars and I was never once told that I had to 18. :p

"Smoking green tea..."

Now that is bullshit there, our school requires us to buy white out for our school work and stuff....

HE WAS JOOOKIIIING! :confused:

Pretty soon you'll have to be 18+ to buy crayons, because Homer Simpson stuffed one up his nose and got lodged in his brain. :rolleyes: :cool:

charles_scott said:
Turn a can upside down and spray it into water and see what happens.... Freaking glass froze solid and when i touched it, it shattered................
I am going to try that when i get home. :D :cool: :D

well wal-mart is pretty anal about crap, especially here in california....damn hippies......you gotta be 18 to buy most anything with any sort of chemical in it...butane, propane, canned air, all that kind of crap.

I think with those model rocket kits, you gotta be like 16+, to be able to buy the engines for them.....

wow thats gotta suck....here in GA i know ppl who are 13 and have bought Budweiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom