i need someones help 2 questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
if you can help help me out ok dont put dum remarks plz.

1. How acn one without caller id and trace find out a phone number that was reciveced on the phone. I tried phone company but they cant help me out this is a family emergany.

2. How can one find someone on the computer like find out if there dead or alive. And i wish maybe if where they live.

1. Here, it is *69 to give you the last caller. I dont know if it will be the same there, though. Check your phonebook, it should be in the first few pages.

2. I dont mean for this to be a "dum remark" but this should be done by calling the cops.

Hope that helps....Good luck:)

yea i called *69 but it didnt work :(. but my 2nd question is the one that makes me wonder i really hope someone can help me with that im looking for someone.

you can tell if a computer is online by pining it, but you need to know the ip address. that only tells you that the computer is turned on and online. If they have a router or firewall then you may not get a response or the response will be from the router not the computer.

If you think the person is in trouble to call the police, that is part of their job.

P.P that is very true here in greenville all the drug dealers and stuff the cops are dirty here. And no one is in troble i do need to call the cops. Im looking for my Real Grandmother on my fathers side i want to know who she really is.

uhh do a family tree and find out where she graduated from then use one of those gradutaed students things to find wher she lives and get her #. best i could think of so far.

taht wont work she most likely in her 80's i dont know how to make a family tree from her family i cant do it i dont know nothing about them im just trying to see if i can get info to see if she alive or not i will just. Cal Soical Sterury to have them tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom