i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Inject an air bubble into a vein....he'll die and unless your wife wants an autopsy of the body it'll look naturally and be over within minutes...of course once that air bubble hits his little heart it'll be painful as all hell :p

Thats jsut wrong

For insects:
a jar containing tissue paper or paper towels and a small quantity of Ethyl Acetate (fingernail polish remover) works well

Its painless, but for a rat you would probably have to use a heck of a lot of fingernail polish remover.

But yes, I would say try to keep in a different cage if oyu cannot find a good home for it.

This is seriously disgusting now that I think about it. As Chris said, accept there should be an "alpha male" out of the rats. Regarding the mess, try putting a towel under the entire cage with edges surrounding it so that it lands on something.

supergeek, I hope you die a long painful death, you sick dumb bastard. Killing animals for no reason is not cool.

You dont understand simple concepts of animals, that #2 rat will do the same thing as #3 rat once you brutually murder #3 rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom