i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

furtivefelon

In Runtime
my question is, how can you kill him with your wife know?? Or, at least until she looks in the cage?

try throw him in the garbage truck :D

ohhh, so you want to make it look like a natural death?

mmm.. well, how does poison hurt others? assuming your mice doesn't eat their friends :p

well ifyou are home while your wife isnt just take the rat out of the cage, put him in a shoe box with some poison then let him hang out for a while once he is dead then put him back or even if he is not dead just make sure there are not and crumbs on him then before your wife gets home put him back.

Don't you think if the bully/troublemaker rat conveniently died not long after you had been asking to let it free it would make things look suspicious?

Or you could have a little humanity and just let the little guy run away in the great outdoors.

If you are going to get rid of it, and it's a rat...just let it outside.

Their will always be an alpha male, it's the way animal socitey works. Do not kill this rat, another will just take it's place.

And about the crap flinging, that's not soo normal though.

Yes, as DJ-CHRIS said, this rat should live because it is these kind of genes that are selected for in evolution, it is the superior rat.

However if you want to kill it, then hand-feed it some poison. The other rats will not eat any poison because once they have associated the smell of the poison with the death of this rat, they will not eat that poison. It is food aversion commonly found in rats, it is how they learn what food is safe to eat.

The "crap flinging" is probably a way of marking territory or showing off to potential mates, whether or not they are present.

HAHAHA LMFAO, now that funny to kill without her knowing hmm. you could choke him make it look like he died natural. lol

lmfao i hated help but laugh at this but at the same time its sad:( that you want to kill your rat lol. Because you try and ttry but that little sucker still :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom