I need a mouse pad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I'm posting this here, 'cause I need to order tonight, and I figure most people will see this here.

Anyway, I'm looking for a mouse pad. I don't really like the fact that I am having to buy one, but with my new desk, it's a must. I've never really used mouse pads before, and don't know what to look for. I do know I need something that I can use for gaming. Nothing too big, as I have about a 8x8" piece of "real estate" on my desk, that I can use. I will be wanting to make it stationary (gluing it down, or velcro), as I do not like ANYTHING that moves that I have to constant readjust for. I'm buying a new mouse also, so suggestions on those would be nice as well.

Too bad you are going to order tonight. I may be selling my Razer eXactMat here in the near future.

If you can make your space 10.4"x8.8" (260mm x 220mm) you could get the Mionix Sargas 260. I am using the Propus 380 which is the Sargar 260's big brother and really like it. The Propus has a plastic surface while the Sargas has a cloth surface; both have a rubber underside that does not slip.

Too bad you are going to order tonight. I may be selling my Razer eXactMat here in the near future.

If you can make your space 10.4"x8.8" (260mm x 220mm) you could get the Mionix Sargas 260. I am using the Propus 380 which is the Sargar 260's big brother and really like it. The Propus has a plastic surface while the Sargas has a cloth surface; both have a rubber underside that does not slip.

You have any idea on how much you'd be willing to sell the eXactMat for? I don't HAVE to buy tonight, but gaming is almost a no go with my current situation.

I plan on selling it for $10 plus shipping, $15 total. It includes the rubber mat/wrist rest that goes under it that I have never used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom