I need this to live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i played one at a guitar center when a past friend worked there. it was nice, that is why it is the only ESP i would get. most jacksons are ok but if i get one it will be custom made (ouch lots of money) and have my own design on it :p

Nubius said:
meh I don't like the look of most jacksons. ESP all the way....Slayer freakin rocks and yeah it'd be nice to have a couple of their signature series, I played the kirk hammit series at Sam Ash (guitar store here in cali, although I'm pretty sure they are other states) and that thing sounded sick.

Yep, there is a Sam Ash about 20 minutes from me

well like I said though buying that F-series is actually feasible.....well technically so is any guitar in there cause I would plan to pay $100 a month and as long as it's cheaper than $1200 it'd be paid off before 12 months which means no interest :D

THe kirk hammit is tempting, but I just have wanted that F-Series for a while, they bot have active EMG humbuckers but the kicker is I just really like the look of the F-series and the tribal inlay is pretty awesome, although I'd have to get used to not being mesmorized by the design and hitting the right frets haha

LOL. Yea but actives can get annoying w/ replacing the battery all teh time. active EMG 80s i think take alot of battery power so you l have to keep the active off so that means that youl loose half your gain and half your tone. unless you wanna replace the bat alot.

Well.. i know this thread is dead but i thought id post a pic of my my peice of crap bass

EDIT: i needed to make this pic VERY much smaller than i thought i would have too... sry if it looks blurry or if you want a full pic email me or search my profile for my yahoo and msn addy :)

Attachments

• sweeeeeeeet.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 27
LOL. Yea but actives can get annoying w/ replacing the battery all teh time. active EMG 80s i think take alot of battery power so you l have to keep the active off so that means that youl loose half your gain and half your tone. unless you wanna replace the bat alot.
Never saw this post...but yeah, does infact suck you gotta make sure you got a bunch of spare 9 volts around lol, but oh well, I'll deal with it, IT"S ALL FOR THE SAKE OF MUSIC MAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Static - I have a bass I bought off my friend that I can guarantee you is 10 times crappier lol.....what brand is that? I can't make out the title on the headstock

While were posting instruments we want, these are instruments.

xone92r_b.jpg

3 of these
denon-dns5000-cu.jpg

And a pair of tech 12's as well

Dude my friends bass is a cheap-o yamaha I THINK that he bought for $100 that included a practice AMP as well lol....

Chris's stuff has too many buttons and knobs....give me a volume knob and 6 strings and I'm ready to go :D

0 <---- volume knob...

| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | | <---- 6 strings :) there ya go noob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom