I need this to live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost certain one of my friends uncles has that exact guitar, I've handled it and played it, and it is a REALLY nice instrument.

I've been eyeing the fender jazz bass for a while now but I haven't had a chance to go out and get it...

Cool I need a bassist......need one a little closer than canada though haha

dude, the deftones rock, and stef's blue ESP is awesome, i have the live in hawaii dvd and when he plays that on One Weak(great song on adrenaline), its awesome, i also play bass, i own a Cort Action Bass 4 string but long for a 5 string. Bass is very fun to play:D

The51 - yeah I've visited ESP's site quite a few times, love their guitars.

I know dude from deftones and dude from soul fly both had the ESP LTD Viper series like I have at one point....I saw that years ago though so I'm sure they use different things by now.

Ahhh max cavalera has his own sig series:

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_max.htm

looks almost like the viper, but a tad different since it's his 'signature' series

I want Stephen Carpenter's Sig 7 string Green with the upside down style headstock, oooo nice, that things worth over 4 grand i think

holy crap, i almost got to play a 6 string bass in school today!!! I had no time tho:( that thing was awesome looking, the neck has to be freaking 4 - 5 inches wide up on the 24th fret. amazing:D

nice axe mate... when are you gonna post more stuff??? I'm still waiting for the rebirth of the musicians thread!!!!

I still really want a Gibson les paul!

Yeah I know hygor =/ I have a song made, I've just been lazy and haven't turned it into mp3 format for easy download.

I used to have a nice black and white fender stratocaster from the early 70's,I was trying to learn how to play a few year's back,One day i got pissed off during my lesson so i smashed it and broke the neck off and threw it in the garbage :D I might get another one soon cause the one pawn shop i go to have some pretty cheap,They have a great big wall just full of every type you could imagine,Maybe this time i won't get mad and smash it and i might actually learn how to play it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom