I need a job, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

well generation nowadays is not the same AND all the old people (no offense) like to mow their lawns (for whatever reason).

I mowed some lawns a few summers back. Made some good money, only cause I did one for a dentist, paid me $30 for his house, and $10 for his office. The office one took me all of 5 minutes to mow. It was awesome.

well no one that i asked wants me to mow their lawns, i had a lawn mowing job a while back for like 50$ 2 times a week and i was getting 400$ a month but that guy moved.

Get a job in the photo bussiness. I was working @ CVS for like a year and all I had to do was sit at a photo machine and develop photos. Was getting paid like $7.50 USD for like doing nothing.Pulling in about $150 a/week , But you need to get OSP Kodak certified. Also another perk of the job was looking at all of the hot naked chicks when you developed them lol. But my new suggestion is to work at Time Warner Cable, you get free Roadrunner, free VoIP (voice over IP telephone service) and free digital cable, all Pay per View movies are $1 and you get paid. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameGURU said:
wow

well generation nowadays is not the same AND all the old people (no offense) like to mow their lawns (for whatever reason).
Mainly because kids these days are asking too much. Last time the local kid to mow my lawn, he wanted $60 for it.

So instead, I purchased myself a second hand slasher for about $150 instead.

not just that kids are asking too much, but there is a simple pleasure one can take in mowing the lawn that they have worked so hard to earn. we slave away at our jobs like mindless drones most of our lives, it is a pleasing and relaxing thing to be able to come home to see what you are working for. that yard we can spend weekends grooming, mowing, planting trees and flowers in... oh, i wish i had my own yard to mow!

but there is a simple pleasure one can take in mowing the lawn that they have worked so hard to earn
No kidding, man. Ever since moving to the city and into an apartment, I wish I had a big lawn again...even if I had to cut it myself. There's nothing like having your own lawn as apposed to bricks and pavement.

A fiend and I set up a Kool-Aid stand when I was like 12. We had a little theme song to it to! lol. We made like $30 after 2 days....blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom