I need financial advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
I need advice on how to spend my money cause im not very good when it comes to money.

ok here's the story, i was gonna save up for my new computer but it's not 100% on when ill be getting it, it could be anytime during the summer, right at the end of school, or maybe even christmas of this year (yikes!).

but there's also the issue of paintball, i got my gun in late january and when i've used it in cold weather it sucks, but scince it's gotten warmer i've tried it again and it seems fine but i could use a better one when me and my friends team starts entering competitions and such.

here's what i have now, a Kingman spyder Pilot ACS
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin...R5U8cqJ3Q=?ProductID=JOzAqArbx40AAAEDESTO1WtJ

but im looking at a WGP autococker trilogy pro, cause my friend dylon has one and it kicks ***, even in cold weather.
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin...R5U8cqJ3Q=?ProductID=SDLAqArbiqEAAAD.0OhmCbZs

So here's what i've come up with.

if i get the autococker pro my computer budget will be around 1300$.

if i stay with my spyder and get a smart parts progressive barrel or another cheap barrel for better accuracy my computer's budget will be around 1500$

i've got about 75$ cause i dont have a job and if i seel my gun ill get about 100$ out of it from my friend mike and some help from my parents will make it around 200$

so has anyone here ever used a WGP autococker trilogy pro and would it be worth it to upgrade from my spyder or should i just save up and get an even more kick *** PC?

anyone?

ahh i remember those times where my parents paid for stuff :). ive been through all of that stuff and i would say whichever gives u more enjoyment doing spend more money on that. it always turns out for the better that way :D

well they both give me about the same amount of enjoyment, but i can use a computer more often then paintball, so it's more of what i want performance wise in a PC, for about 1340$ i can get a mobo that might work with conroe (975X chipset), a P4 cedar mill which will overclock with a big typhoon, and a 7900GT.

but like i said im not 100% on when im getting the computer.

At $1390 you can build a complete gaming machine, seriously. AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 is $300, a high price MB for gaming are like $200, a good PSU $40, then the 7900GTX is like $500 (the expensive one), 1 gig of ram is like $90, a 320GB 7200 RPM SATA2 3.0GB HD is liek $130 or you could go with the raptor. Basic DVD-CD combo drive is like $50, then some keyboard and mouse about $30, a nice logitech 5.1 Sourround for like $60. You would have some spare money left to spend on a nice LCD monitor and case if you choose to down grade the CPU, HD or certain hardwares. You would have a nice peice of gaming machine right there as of now. It would be able to run any game in high setting.

This was just an estimate, the hardwares are actually lower then what I said. So yea I would totally build a computer, IMO if you gave me the money I would build you the best gaming machine you can have.

in cold weather HPA is the way to go but autocockers have awsome accuracy as I head. I say just get an HPA tank keep the spyder save some money and buy a better gun.

I personally would invest in a computer because its not a "fad" eventually you will grow old of paintball. This is just my opinion I for example am selling ALL my videogames to invest in my own computer.

Dude seriously, look at ebay. I looked at this autococker 2003 outkast package right now and I'm hoping I win the auction SO badly, it'll run me up about 500 CDN but its SO worth it rocking the autococker. Comes with evolution2 hopper and a zap N2 tank and a few pods.

cvb724 said:
ahh i remember those times where my parents paid for stuff :).
In remember the days when I used to have lunch money and money for mowing the lawn, and washing the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom