I need to contact NosBoost300

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
Regarding a deal I had made with him roughly one month ago. He has not responded to my messages and I am seeking an alternative method of contacting him other than tech-forums, so I can confirm that said deal is still in progress.

Thank you

I have tried that, and either he has specifically requested to not receive emails, or that forum feature is completely broken for everyone; I don't know. However, I was told to contact an administrator in order to receive that contact information, and I would rather post it publicly since I have no idea how busy Dave (or Larry) are, and I need this information in the next week

Well for obvious reasons we can't give you his e-mail address. You could just try to use our email a member via the User CP feature.
That would be nice if that feature worked. Every time I click on the user name, send email to option..... NOTHING HAPPENS.

Has he been on AIM recently or does he use it frequently, I don't use AIM and don't really feel like registering and installing it to find he's never around. Next time he's around just tell him to check his messages here as I haven't heard from him in a few weeks

Thanks Harper, I had a hunch it was a problem with the forum software

Yeah i was gonna say i have his aim screen name too, but i'm smart enough to at least pm the screen name to garra. Hey garra if i do see him on aim i will definitely tell him to contact you, no problem. He is not on too frequently but i'll catch him on once in a while.

Has he been on AIM recently or does he use it frequently, I don't use AIM and don't really feel like registering and installing it to find he's never around. Next time he's around just tell him to check his messages here as I haven't heard from him in a few weeks

Thanks Harper, I had a hunch it was a problem with the forum software

he logged of an hour ago lol :) but hes on frequently.. more than me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom