I Need another Gig of Ram - So i Have a Master Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Well ive just ordered the following PC. At a coast of £498 including vat and delivery. :

AKASA Zen Black Case
Core 2 Duo E6300
HIS IceQ3 Radeon X1950Pro
Gigabyte Compatible Mothreboard
200GB Western Digital Caviar, 8MB Cache
NorthQ King Kong 400Watt PSU
1GB PC5300 Elixir Ram.

Anyway my Idea is to build it, boot it up to check it works, Put it back in the AKASA Case Box and put it on ebay for around 530-550 UK Pounds, This menas i could make £50 and go back on scan and reorder all my parts with anoteher gig of ram. Master Idea :) .

But do you think i could sell it for that price ?

Thanks

IfYouHaveToAsk said:
why not just buy the ram and add it yourself? it isnt difficult

He doesn't have the money, the whole idea is to sell his PC to make 50 more for the extra Gig of ram...

You could probably get someone to pay you money for the computer and get them to hand it back to you if you were derren brown! FREE COMPUTER!

Nubius said:
You could probably get someone to pay you money for the computer and get them to hand it back to you if you were derren brown! FREE COMPUTER!

What on earth are you on about ? ... I dont get it.

I spend £500 buying and makeing a PC, Then try and sell it for £550 new and made on ebay. All im asking if it will work.

What on earth are you on about ? ... I dont get it.
Nevermind. Stop, :waves hand infront of face:...thinking about it now...................

Nubius said:
Nevermind. Stop, :waves hand infront of face:...thinking about it now...................

Waaa ! Now im really confused :confused: . Just answer... do you think it will work or not ?

go to youtube.com and search for "derren brown - train... of thought"

might be "trains..." but yeah, then you'll know what I'm talking about.

Anywho, it could work, or it could be a waste of your time. Obviously, lets hope it does work out for ya :D because yeah that'd be cool.

But in my experience anything labeled "MASTER PLAN" will end in failure :p

yeh probably will though... but nothing can go wrong ... Its on for 3 days at buy it now .. atleast it will be anyway. The only problem i forsee is having a Brand new computer that i have desired for 2 months sat infront of my desk... and being unable to use it, just so i can sell it as new.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom