I, my friends, am an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Written test is a piece of cake; you can easily get close to 100% even just by skimming the book. Took me three times to pass the actual driving portion though; large vehicle + narrow country roads != fun. Plus, the examiner who gave me my license was the only one out of them who wasn't a complete d!ck during the test.

Well to even get your licenses in washington at 16 you have to take drivers ed. otherwise wait till your 18. :D

I passed drivers ed just fine, they do a test equal to the dmv and also a driving test that is the same.

I passed the written only missing one question, and on the driving I got a 92%. I failed the parralel. But I passed :D

Haha.. who's poor grammar are we talking about here? Not MY typo above, this is correct? "passes = passed" :D

Martin said:
Written test is a piece of cake; you can easily get close to 100% even just by skimming the book. Took me three times to pass the actual driving portion though; large vehicle + narrow country roads != fun. Plus, the examiner who gave me my license was the only one out of them who wasn't a complete d!ck during the test.

Dont worry about it i walked in thought i didnt have to take the test i didnt study or anything I failed it twice also. I did pass the signs test the first time but the other took me my third time. After i studied i passed it easily. I got to drive a 2006 Dodge 3500 pulling a 15ft trailer full of very exspensive lawn care equipment, so lets just say my first day with my permit was pretty stressful but still fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom