I made it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised this wasnt posted so i will....

over9000.jpg

over9000.jpg

I remember I sent the vid to you in PM when you got over 9k :p.

Congrats on 20k though, Mak!

Bout time you got up here :D

I gave you a rep a few days ago and it gave you a 3rd greeny ;)
Yeah i seen that. Thanks. I know i gave you Rep not long ago as well. I think i got you the 2nd green block. ;)
Nah mate, when i came around a little over a year ago you were at 8k, or was it 10 k, don't remember...but not to far from 2 years i guess...

Could be. I know that once i hit Mod i was a post freak. I was here for several hours a day in all parts of the forum answering questions. I had a massive jump. Went up like 3 or 4K posts in just a couple of months cause of all my activity.

I stay active and answer questions. I barely post in OT that is why almost all my posts count.:p

Maks awesome really helped me out quite a few times and he is a very good mod I think the forum would struggle at times without his seemingly encyclopedic knowledge.

Funny you say that. I was playing Brain Age on my DS earlier and it said i have the mind of a 77 year old. :laughing:

I found that funny. So i am technically at the level with a 77 year old yet i have all this Windows stuff in my head....:rolleyes:

I wont go after salty for his spam comment.....

All i will say is it takes a spammer to know a spammer. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom