I love my ISP all over again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting at 3meg right now but as soon as i get some extra cash i'm switching to 5meg,It's funny my isp offer's 5meg for the same price as 3meg but you have to buy a $99 docsis modem off of them or you have to pay more:mad:

i HATE my new ISP... I am paying for 1meg broadband, the documentation they sent confirms I am on 1meg bb... yet when my router downloads the connection speed packet (or whatever it is) when you turn it on its only connecting at 512... I bet they gyp loads of people like this, just other people dont check... called tech support, was on hold for over 1/2 hour... told them the problem and they said they would get back to me within 24hrs... it has now been 6days... and nothing

British people... Avoid Talktalk broadband like the plague... it is hella crap!!!!

Shumway said:
I'm sitting at 3meg right now but as soon as i get some extra cash i'm switching to 5meg,It's funny my isp offer's 5meg for the same price as 3meg but you have to buy a $99 docsis modem off of them or you have to pay more:mad:

Rogers, eh?

Apparently they're upgrading everyone within the next six months or so to this DOCSIS modem, but not to the 5megs you get for buying one. The deal will still exist, where you can buy the modem and get 5 megabits/sec. It's not too bad for a one-time cost, but it can make one skeptical. When I asked about it, I was told it had something to do with a deal with Motorola, who happens to make these DOCSIS modems. Who knows...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom