I love dismantling computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 BBC basic computers, all in working order and with some extra hardware such as a lithographic disk reader (at least that is what I am told it is the disk for it is about the size of a Vinal disk) a dot matrix printer and a manuals all for the price of £0.0p from my comprehensive school's skip when they cleand out some of the old store room's.

TI-89's are the ultimate gaming rig... mario,bomberman, and even blockdude.. lol

Lol, I used to program my own games on my Ti-83 PLUS back in Highschool.... matter of fact, it is here on the bookcase desk to my desk, but I imagine the memory is GONE, seeing as how I graduated in 2001, and it has been dead since about then.... and I have no AAA batteries.

So, I was taking out the garbage about an hour ago, and I found an OLLLD HP PC sitting in the garbage room... Has a PASSIVE heat sink on the CPU, about 6 sticks of PC33 (I think, its like 3 inches long) RAM, a CD drive, floppy drive, sound card, and a modem... no HDD... so I tool it down to my storage locker, so my lady won't know... hehe, I am addicted to computers...

Yes... its a graphing caluclator.
It's a god for math class because you can create programs and call them something important like "English tools","Memory Tester" or "Battery Level Indicator" when in reality the program is full of cheats you put in before the test.. not that I had anything to do with that...

RIS1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom