i lost my girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are at that a very valuable age right now. The girls your age are experimenting and are taking rebelious leaps with a wide variety of things. You shouldn't be getting 'stead' girlfriends, you should be playing the field and playing these girls you are crying over right now.
(not flaming, just telling you what you will learn when you get older)

I understand how you feel right now. This will actually build your character as a young man. This will teach you valuable lessons that you won't consiously understand for a while.

I know you may feel that this is the lowest point in your life. I understand why you feel that way. However, this is a rather easy time in your life. Live it up buddy. Take advantage of your youth.

I'm sure you have heard of the saying, "There is plenty of fish in the sea."

Well now is your time to fish. See how many fish you can catch.

Don't sulk. The best thing to take your mind off this time, is another girl. Go get her.

Its tough. I am 24 and just broke up with my girl of 4 years. It hurts very much, but I suppose when that "feeling" isnt there anymore there is no point in trying to make it work. Now I am sure being on the recieving end is much worse, but it still hurts.

yeah i guess it is funny... I was loyal to her even when i took care of business.....

And look what i get..
I was never, nor will never be, that faithful lol. Sorry, but she'd better come down from the sky in a beam of light as if from God himself is giving her to me and be so gorgeous mens head explode before I'd look at pictures of her to 'finish business'

LOL OMFG! tahts prettyy funneh. but like she prob dumped u cause ur follow her round wit teh camera. LOL..

and yoru one sick puppy. Oh and look on the bright side cause atleats you can see it now LOL.. get it? she was a fatty..

Just so you know i am not making fun of you, i am trying to give you a brighter perspective on this problem in yoru life. TRUST Me i once had a gf in 4th grade and we broke up.. :'(

john3 said:
****, uzi thats rough. I cant say i know how you feel, cause i've never had a girl before, but right now im bummed out cause the girl i like ( thats a major understatement) is going out with someone else, and now that she found out i like her, i dunno, i guess shes uncomfortable around me, but i need to badly build up our relationship.

Im in a simular situation, exept the girl is going out with one of my best mates, and she likes me... alot. Such a difficult situation for me and her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom