I leave for half a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never turn to the darkside.......i've gotten a lot of business from my father's co-workers...who's computers are always breaking...i charge 12/hr and normally net about $30-40 per computer....but thats cause i normally have to re-format and install windows, drivers, programs ect.....but i could never take advantage of a person just because they are ignorant to being taken advantage of....it's just wrong IMO....thats why i frackin' hate best-buy and the like...because they are morons who just want money, and don't care about the customer.

/badpunctuationandspelling

alright I'm back, for more on the story, I just read over the reciept.

$30 for software install

another $30 for software install (idk what else they installed)

$30 for "Computer Optimization"

and $60 for a cheapo POS USB network reciever, I'm going down to the local geek squad and am gonna tear them a hole, and make them eat my ***.

It was kind of funny, cause my step dad called me and told me he called the geek squad...and he sounded proud, and then I got mad at him, but then felt bad cause he only did what he thought was right.

so yeah, I'm going to ask for a refund on the USB reciever, as it's crap, going to buy a PCI one on newegg, and if they gimme ****, Imma make a scene, and tell every customer there that I build computers for only the cost of parts.

Geek Squad can go suck a dongle for all I care, these little digitards don't know what they are doing tech-wise and are pretty much salesmen in Geek's clothing. I wonder how long it's gonna be before they get sued so badly for overcharging that they finally have to close down and disband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom