I just won a razer tarantula keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicide007

In Runtime
http://tradeup.razerzone.com

I was number 5. The video was stupid. But i lied to people on facebook and got them to vote for me. Hahaha. So im getting a $100 keyboard for free. Me and my friend were "studying" for exams and we saw the contest, and the vids were due tomorrow. So we skipped studying and made the video in like 2 hours. But we thought that it was a 2 minute time limit. But it was one minute. So we trimmed it down and it makes a lot less sense than it used to. But it won. Woot. Im gettin a tarantula.

nice that looks like a pretty good keyboard. is it backlighted?

Only those side keys are backlighted. But you can buy a blue led light to put in the "battledock" (wtf? battledock?) and it lights up the keys. But im not gonna. If anything ill run a cold cathode from my pc to my keyboard. Which probably wont happen. Or it might... hmmm..... o well. But yea the only video that won that deserved it was keyboarding. That was pretty sweet. I still cant believe i won anything for that (insert four-letter word here) awful movie. O well. I did. hahahahaha.

I needed a new keyboard anyways, cause im using a wireless one i got a year ago for Christmas, and i use an N52 for gaming, but the foward key doesnt clikc anymore on it and just stops responding sometimes. I wasnt gonna get something that pricy, but its free. so im good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom