I just saw saving private ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for saw 3... comes out in 3 hours. :-D

I loved the first and second. Genius.

All of the movies in this thread are some of my favs.

That part in SPR where the guy is being stabbed is also my most hated part.

Yea the movies pretty gruesome, doesnt that guys head come off when the germans shoot the guys on the tank with a flak

omg...i just l1ke totally s@w dis movei th at was off th e shiz amm butt then i fa1lem az leep cuz i wuz wais tedd1!1!!!

:rolleyes: Anyway....

I just saw the movie to (Saving Private Ryan).

There were two parts that i really lost it, when the wimp is sitting on the stairs while his friend is getting stabbed, WTF, i was like going mad, what an rtard.

And the second part is when Tom Hanks is supposed to blow up a bridge, but then he like spends 5mins looking around.

Overall a good movie 4.5/5

^ its world war 2 you would most likely feel the same trauma, they showing a dramatized graphical depiction of how it was

The General said:
The Saw series aren't horror movies ... They aren't supposed to be scary, they are supposed to make you think. If you'd seen Saw and Saw II then you'd understand. Saw II is the most brilliant movie I've seen in a long time ... Sure, there's some gross violent stuff in it, but the movie had to be written by a genius...

So true.

The ending in Saw II was just amazing.

awesome movie.

The General said:
The Saw series aren't horror movies ... They aren't supposed to be scary, they are supposed to make you think. If you'd seen Saw and Saw II then you'd understand. Saw II is the most brilliant movie I've seen in a long time ... Sure, there's some gross violent stuff in it, but the movie had to be written by a genius...

By definition a horror movie is "centered upon or depicting terrifying or macabre events" (macabre means ghastly, brutal, and gruesome). Are you telling me characters in Saw don't experience terrifying and macabre events? The audience doesn't have to be scared by a movie for it to be a horror movie. "Make you think"? Saw relizes mostly on shocking gruesome scenarioes under ironic conditions. The only interesting part of the movie is Jigsaw himself.
Band of brothers is a great mini-series. I have it on DVD and all you need is 10 hours of spare time to watch them.

Law said:
If you like SPR, watch the Band of Brothers series. It's like 5 DVD.
Band Of Brothers kicks ***. My parents where watching it when I was living with them last year. And when they were done watching it, I found myself watching it too.

j369852147412 said:
i liked black hawk down and windtalkers. and pearl harbor was pretty good but not as good as black hawk down and windtalkers IMHO.
Black Hawk Down was cool. I have not seen Windtalker.
Pearl Harbor just sucked.

As for SAW series.......
I have to say that it's my favorite horror franchise. However I hope that they wrap things up with this movie. Last thing I want to see is Saw turning into another Friday The 13th's Or HellRaiser Series where it's just moving away from the orginal plot, but we will just put in the Jigsaw killer and the Billyboll just so we can call it SAW (INSERT NUMBER HERE)

Saw comes out on thursday here. So I know what I am doing this thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom