I just nearly crapped my self. Have you seen this forum I just found.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Just been browsing threw Google and found this forum.

I asked Google a Question sitting hear feeling sorry for my self but WHAT THE F*** DUDE.

LoveShack.org: Interpersonal Relationship Advice and Assistance Center - Love and dating advice, platonic relationships, and more.

Have a look under the General off topic stuff. Their was a woman who posted about being Raped and another gye who, get this. "Opened up his marrage." :eek: :omg:

Like WTF man dude.

Am sitting hear feeling sorry for my self and all this abuse is happening. I know nothing.

If I had a GF I'd treat her like a queen not a piece of meat. Man just have a look at this stuff on the boards thats up their. :eek:

To be honest it seems more guys have morals than women in the society, they just hide it better than we do.

Are you a woman. I all ways thought you were a man. I'm not trying too piss you off but I guess I was wrong.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Wha??? You talking to me??? Lol woman hide there piggish ways way better than guys do, yea I'm a guy and love women lol when I was married I was supposed to go out with the guys and the wife had friends coming over, got sick so I went to bed and could hear the women talking in the other room and holy &$#% the things I heard and the details about there sexual exploits made my jaw drop, that's when I discovered that women are way more perverted than guys, they just hide it better.

Wha??? You talking to me??? Lol woman hide there piggish ways way better than guys do, yea I'm a guy and love women lol when I was married I was supposed to go out with the guys and the wife had friends coming over, got sick so I went to bed and could hear the women talking in the other room and holy &$#% the things I heard and the details about there sexual exploits made my jaw drop, that's when I discovered that women are way more perverted than guys, they just hide it better.
They don't on social media.

There is this *really* hot girl at work. She acts professional, quite smart, is really nice and friendly. Acts like a proper girly girl (afraid of bugs, likes pink & flowers, all innocent and perfect bla bla).

Turns out she is nothing like how she comes across. I do nearly all the IT admin stuff at my work, so I get involved in pretty much all HR grievances if they need evidence pulling and that stuff. Well, upon digging through her browsing history, email messages and most significantly yammer chat (corporate yammer, I dont think she realised it records chat logs in the instant messaging part)... she is a crazy mother ****er, kind of sex mad but not in a good way, and has said and done some things nothing to do with sex which one would consider highly objectionable. Pretty much just not a cool person at all.

So yeah I was damn surprised.

Sure id totally love to sleep with her for a night, but then id get the hell out and never contact her again :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom