I just bought my baby ... and she's a sexy little beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Sniper* said:
I got a maxtor and imnot haivng problems with it. Maybe its because you dont know how to take care of your hardware :confused:
So what you are saying is that about 50% of my service jobs where I have to replace the hard drive are with people that do not look after computer hardware?

Every Maxtor I have owned has died.
Every WD i have owned has died. I trusted them w/ crusial information and they died on me which made me turn to my 3 gig from LONG ago to hold it up. Its still ticking and is ONE of the oldest HDs we have. The oldest HD i can think of that we have at the top of my head is a 120mb HD that is gues........Maxtor.

Maxtors seem to be a mixed bag. a lot of get ones that last for ages, a lot of people get ones that die.

personally I like Seagate drives best

BTW, nice computer. the X2 4400+ and 7800 will do really great. but that RAM is not exactly great. at least you won't need to overclock, because it will really lower overclocks

apokalipse said:
personally I like Seagate drives best
5 year warrranty as standard on all drives..... now that demonstrates to be how much faith Seagate as put into their product.

im wondering how much storage do u guys use. im using about 40gb now and to think that companies make like huge HD's..like what for. i dont see how some1 can fill up a 200+ gb HD..

I know a friend that uses over a terabyte on one computer. That guy has serious save issues and he has like 4 computers i believe. Whenever a new HD comes out he buys 2 of them. Soo he has a shit load of HDs and comptuers to run them all.

gimli of gloin said:
im wondering how much storage do u guys use. im using about 40gb now and to think that companies make like huge HD's..like what for. i dont see how some1 can fill up a 200+ gb HD..
Yeah... it's a little stange that......

Some people (like my sister) has no problems with space on her hard drive. And she's using a 40Gb.

And there are some people, like an ex-co-worker of mine, who has racked up about 1000Gb work of hard drives, and they are still having problems finding space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom