i havnt been here in a long time... Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It HAS become slower lately, atleast, compared to the old days, I remember waking up and having so much to read, that it was an all day deal for me, now, it's kinda blah, two hours of reading/posting unless there is someone actively posting...

i get what you are saying corrosive. I use to be so into computers and keeping up on all the new hardware that was coming out. I would be on tom'shardware 24/7 and always be comparing the new stuff, Even though i didn't have the money for it.

I guess i am still from that era with Nubius, Havoc, Firefox, Sw1tch, Mikesgroovin, Flashdude, J12 and all those other people who went into that TechOnVent craze. Was fun when it lasted.

It's been a long time for me as well, but I recognize quite a few names just in this thread even :) I'm still a complete computer nut :) Unfortunately the past few years have taken so many twists and turns that I haven't had much time for forums at all :(. It is good to see you all :)

I can't believe all the old names coming up :3

What did the admins do? Mass email the entire user database? You guys should look into that once in awhile... -.-

I guess my days of coolness are over.... held reign with the top 3dmark score for quite a while.. oh well lol

3 kids now and no time for overclocking\case moding\computer stuff besides work.

My, it has been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom