i havnt been here in a long time... Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I guess my days of coolness are over.... held reign with the top 3dmark score for quite a while.. oh well lol

3 kids now and no time for overclocking\case moding\computer stuff besides work.

I guess my days of coolness are over.... held reign with the top 3dmark score for quite a while.. oh well lol

3 kids now and no time for overclocking\case moding\computer stuff besides work.

Hey man, it's been awhile.

I remember back in the day when us old school TF'ers were actually competitive in the benchmarks, then all the money came in a destroyed us.

lol yea those were the good ol days. I was younger then and didnt have as many other stresses in like hehe.

No honestly... i dont even give a crap anymore. my machine plays what games i want and doesnt overheat.... getting an extra 10mhz out of it aint gunna do much.

Here i am saying i dont care.. my i7 920 stays clocked at 3.7 all day long. I just set it and forgot it a long time ago lol. I know that isnt a big overclock, but eh oh well... now adays overclocking doesnt really do much except give bragging rights and E-Peni

long time for sure, I remember you had a crazy LN2 cooling system or something.... and took you like 30 minutes just to start up your computer....

I was baffled back then lol

wow...

I havnt been on here in ages either.. wonder if anyone reads this anymore ?

is TheMajor still here ?

A lot of the older members left, it's like you all vanished... I miss the old days, back when, well... The Nubius era kinda sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom