I have my Orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is the same two people, it has been in the works for a while now. Doing it on a Monday is slightly surprising though.

Snump said:
I was also ordered to keep my mouth shut about it.
I intend to carry out those instructions.
However you deside to post it up on TF instead.

Snump said:
Would any of you let those two people know they're being watched? I don't know the story behind this. The two people in question have always been nice to me.... not overly nice, not mean. More neutral, come to think of it.
If you hated, the keep your mouth shut and enjoy the show.
If you are neutral, it does not concern you. Keep out of it. They are not work your job.
If they are freinds of yours...... well, I will let you make your own judgement there.

Last thing you need to do is to put your job on the line too.

Re: Re: I have my Orders!

Harper said:
However you deside to post it up on TF instead.

If you hated, the keep your mouth shut and enjoy the show.
If you are neutral, it does not concern you. Keep out of it. They are not work your job.
If they are freinds of yours...... well, I will let you make your own judgement there.

Last thing you need to do is to put your job on the line too.

You don't know what company this is, so it doesn't matter.

If they were friends, Yes I would let them know. But they aren't; so its their loss.

Chankama said:
Whoa! THe same people that were suspected?.. What's are the rumors flying around?.. Take a look at the emails man :D

No can do... I'm outranked by another tech, I handed that aspect over to him.

There's a company wide meeting at 9am regarding this. I'm ordered to pretend I don't know anything. Apparently recorded phone conversations were played.

Its like a new company! Everyone in that are is happy those two are gone, its amazing! People are pleasant, they're not badgering me for anything. Lights are on! One of those two hates light. She said it hurt her eyes.

Re: Re: Re: I have my Orders!

Snump said:
You don't know what company this is, so it doesn't matter.
I hope you are posting from your home computer.

hilowe said:
My question is, what were they fired for?

Has that been said yet.

various violations or company policy. How they treated customers, fellow employees, email usage, phone usage, they've been buuilding up a case. Honestly I'm glad they're both gone.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have my Orders!

Harper said:
I hope you are posting from your home computer.

Don't worry about that, the rules don't apply to me. :cool: The rules only apply to the idiots who are too stupid to get away with it.

The chances are that when they joined the company, they sighed a legal document that states that the company has the right to view any documents and/or emails on the computer.
It is not your business to tell them. They must have had some suspicious behaviour for this to become a necessity, and if something is/was found that constitute's them getting fired, they do not deserve to work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom