I have the most icompetent postie -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i remind you who invented the English language ?
Yes. It was the Germans.

English is a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian and Lower Saxon dialects brought to Britain by Germanic settlers and Roman auxiliary troops from various parts of what is now northwest Germany and the northern Netherlands.

My bad. While I was over at my parents place, last month, the discovery channel was on alot.

lol you don't have the word bollocks or chimney stacks. I already knew about us having a German language thing and we are also interbred with with the Normans who although they lived in modern France territory where actually Saxons (Germans) like us. I use those facts against an American who claims that there input in WW2 saved us from speaking German! 1) We have always spoken German as we are the histrocial descendents of German settlers 2) We created you so you can thank us for not ending up speaking Native American Indian 3) It would make it a lot easier for the EU if we did all speak German.

Yes. It was the Germans.

English is a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian and Lower Saxon dialects brought to Britain by Germanic settlers and Roman auxiliary troops from various parts of what is now northwest Germany and the northern Netherlands.

My bad. While I was over at my parents place, last month, the discovery channel was on alot.

I mean modern english :D

Lg-PD-1-derail-flag.jpg

It was pretty funny :D

Actually, Imaz A* Grade english student ;) So really, i have no excuse except i've been at school all day, i don't want to extend the torture by paying attention to spelling even more.
As we tell some other people with your problem.

SPELL CHECKERS

They are built into Opera and Firefox now. Safari and Chrome both have them as well. IE is the Only one you need a add on for.

There is no excuse for bad spelling.:p

SPELL CHECKERS

They are built into Opera and Firefox now. Safari and Chrome both have them as well. IE is the Only one you need a add on for.

There is no excuse for bad spelling.:p

But i like IE. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom