I have the most icompetent postie -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
*Incompetent

So i order Fifa 09 from amazon set to be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery - which is actually they're top end delivery service for expensive goods :p

But anyway, so the postie has left a card. Fair enough. Except he screwed up on every part possible making it impossible for me to collect it :mad:

Name should be Tim Allanson (my dad) instead it says Turner. He managed to get the house number correct, but instead of writing Countesthorpe for my village he wrote Wountesthorpe - how he managed this i don't know.

The item code sticker for tracking is only half their, the rest is teared off. He totally forgot about his postman serial number too. And in the hours before you can collect box, he's wrote a huge number 4, then a 2, then a small zero to the right, and a small 1 directly above the 2!?

Does he mean 4 hours ? 42 ? 41 ? 40 ? 10 ? 12 ? 1 ? 2 ? who actually knows. So much for special delivery, you'd be fooled into thinking this postie was a 4 year old delivering a sack of rubbish.

If this really was a high value item, i'd be screwed because they would never beleive it was for me.

lol @ postie...

Perhaps the "postie" took your "bloody" "football" game, tossed it in the "boot", drove to the local "pub" and tipped back a few "pints". While having a "chinwag" with a "Choong" he ate some "bubble and squeak" which quickly put him in the "queue" for the "loo".

BOB'S YOUR UNCLE!

Well the fact that you said "The item code sticker for tracking is only half their," (there)

and "the rest is teared off" (torn)

It's not hard to imagine someone else making mistakes now is it? lol :p

It's not my job to be a good speller ;)

Besides, i'm still in education :)

Well the fact that you said "The item code sticker for tracking is only half their," (there)

and "the rest is teared off" (torn)

It's not hard to imagine someone else making mistakes now is it? lol :p

It's not my job to be a good speller ;) But it is his job to be a postie (Post Man, just for you Havoc) and and do it properly

Besides, i'm still in education :)

LOL double post FTL.

Ohwell,
lol @ postie...

Perhaps the "postie" took your "bloody" "football" game, tossed it in the "boot", drove to the local "pub" and tipped back a few "pints". While having a "chinwag" with a "Choong" he ate some "bubble and squeak" which quickly put him in the "queue" for the "loo".

BOB'S YOUR UNCLE!

May i remind you who invented the English language ?

And may I remind you who speaks it better now?

English pronunciation of "aluminum" adds a letter so that it sounds like "aluminium"

American pronunciation of "aluminum" is truer to how it's actually spelled.

meh..

Hangon, i wil counter argue in a few minutes. But internet is to intermitent to produce a long post -.-

okay ready, and it's surprisingly similar the answer.

That's because it's spelt Aluminium hence Alu-Min-Ee-Um instead of your Aloom-Inum pronunciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom