I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
is that story still going on, where your best friend girlfriend likes you and you kind of like her and your best friend likes you? lol

It has pretty much stopped. I didnt like him, nor her anyways.

DJ-CHRIS said:
What kind of a question is that lol.

And if I just came out of the closet on the net, you think I have fully came out of the closet IRL?

Just curious. You have though? Also what is IRL? Is it related to HTML in anyway like URL?

Ste said:
Ever slaped a guys (A)s(s)

Checked a guy out.

And Yes, I really did just ask it.

Never slapped a guy's ***, but once again common sense wins. If I like guys, do you think I have checked a guy out? Think about it.

explains a lot.........all this time you were just a confused soul lashing out at society, not knowing your true self........:sigh:

...................yeah.......dont read too much into that

hmm i can smell the flames from here...lol....

i don't think that being gay or bi is right IMO but i can't change how others feel/act, so i live with it...and i don't hold it to you...unless you were checking me out :D

H4x3r said:
hmm i can smell the flames from here...lol....

i don't think that being gay or bi is right IMO but i can't change how others feel/act, so i live with it...and i don't hold it to you...unless you were checking me out :D

If anyone flames anyone for their "Sexual oreintation" they will be reported for it.

Chris: So youve slaped girls "****" then.

Nubius said:
explains a lot.........all this time you were just a confused soul lashing out at society, not knowing your true self........:sigh:

Yes I have been an *** to you as well as a few other select people. But I don't think it's because of this.

And Ste, slapping asses isnt my thing. I am a more gentle guy, and it doesnt seem entirely approperiate for me.

Yes I have been an *** to you as well as a few other select people. But I don't think it's because of this.
nor do I which is why I said 'dont look into it' which was actually more for other people than you, but I'm sure you were able to figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom