I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, but whatever...I'm easy going like that up to a certain point. :)

P.P. Mguire said:
Hey thought you wernt coming back?
@Chris, ok, well so your saying you are basing this on only this girl or just that you dont know yet?

No bashing it on more than that one girl. It's based on alot more than that.

Firefox, some of us also don't believe that god created anything at all. It's all opinion and like how people should respect my choices, I respect people's choices for religion.

FireFox said:
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve, but whatever...I'm easy going like that up to a certain point. :)

every does dude, you jsut have to accept the fact of it. Its not like its going to kill you.

Win2kpatcher said:
You have had sex with both?

What kind of a question is that lol.

And if I just came out of the closet on the net, you think I have fully came out of the closet IRL?

P.P. Mguire said:
So is this your backward personality online where your actualy really homophobic in RL? [sarcasm]

No I am not homophobic and treat gay / BI people with alot of respect.

Alot of people have thought I have been gay / BI though, and they were right. I was just denying it, everywhere.

is that story still going on, where your best friend girlfriend likes you and you kind of like her and your best friend likes you? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom