I hate the thought.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Well, looks like at the ripe old age of 25 I have to give up on most fried foods. :confused: I've been having som gallbladder problems and last night I had to make a trip to the ER. Got my first IV................wasnt really that bad. The pain meds were nice though. LOL

Anyway, I'm gonna try avoiding removal surgery, so...............no more fatty foods. Dang it!!

Well I had to eat healthy foods from an age of 17 for medical reasons.

Weird reasons, and I could have got away with eating all the crap I want, but if I want X to happen I have to stop eating crap

I have been a bad boy this week though :devil:

Just get it removed and return to eating ur fast food. Just jk.

Sorry to hear about that, hope you get better.

maybee you should contact jarred from subway.... nah sorry to hear that mate, did they give you any drugs after the operation??? i had morphein when i broke my leg at footy once....man i was smashed...

i totally understand. I have hyper-tension, upper back problems, and high cholesterol. I'm 18. Nice eh?

No salt for me.

Morphene!? OOOO! Me like. I had a lung full of water when i had pneumonia a few years ago... most painful thing I've ever felt. Breathing so hard and wasn't getting ANY air... it was terrible. Doctors shot some morphene into my IV and i was pretty good pain wise, but no breathing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom