I hate starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree that the best burger is made with your own hands with a big ol chunk of ground beef seasoned and formed into a thick juicy pattie and cooked outside on a coal grill on a sunny day.

Exactly. Use a little Worcestershire, it's magical.

To me, Harvey's = Hardee's = Carl Jr.s. Probably all the same basic chain.

Hardee's started using black Angus a few years ago. I like it, my dad hates it, but it helped redefine the chain. They had gotten away from being a burger place, serving a little of everything.

Even so, Hardee's makes the majority of its money on breakfast. You can't beat a Hardee's biscuit in the morning with anything from any other fast food place. It may be packaged heart attacks, but are they good. my wife's favorite was the Monster Biscuit before we went on our diet. "It starts with bacon, then a sausage patty, slices of ham, folded egg and two slices of American cheese all piled high on a Made from Scratchâ„¢ biscuit."

agreed. I eat a biscuit from Hardee's every morning before school lol. I love their burgers too...but they are seriously too expensive. McDonalds has a dollar menu. Cheapest Hardee's burger is like $2.99

Panera Bread isn't a bad place for coffee. It's a bit noisy for a coffee shop but there's unlimited free wifi and a bottomless cup is only $1.80 so it keeps me happy.

Panera Bread isn't a bad place for coffee. It's a bit noisy for a coffee shop but there's unlimited free wifi and a bottomless cup is only $1.80 so it keeps me happy.

I drank there yesterday. The coffee wasn't that bad. They were able to make what I wanted and it was a close facsimile.

I think we can all agree that the best burger is made with your own hands with a big ol chunk of ground beef seasoned and formed into a thick juicy pattie and cooked outside on a coal grill on a sunny day.

Amen to that.

But for those days where you don't have enough time, or you're just lazy, I got two words.

Five Guys.

QFT. Nothing beats a fresh off the grill burger.

I'm not a big fan of fast food burgers though.

Unfortunately I don't think we have that chain here. Out of the choices near me a pub that makes fresh burgers from sirloin steak is just down the road and they are beautiful to eat. Out of chains I think burger king does the better burger, mcdonalds do the better fries though, kfc for me has been rubbish lately really dry over cooked chicken last couple of times.

KFC? ::shudder:: No thanks. If I want chicken I will hit Mrs. Winners or Bojangles (in that order). Or drive down to Chattanooga to a place called Bea's (each table has a lazy susan on it that the staff keeps piled with great food).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom