I hate Rebate Checks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh...i usually ignore rebates. I NEVER base my choice of what item to buy on rebates. If you get them, cool, if you don't...meh.

Now that I think about it, when I built my comp I had at least 2-3 items with mail-in rebates...I never even got them to mail them in lol.

I view the rebates as sort of an extra, nice if I get them but the odds are like 50/50. I forget to send a lot of them in too so that definitely doesn't help.

Sorry but a company can reject any rebate if they want, saying such material wasn't presented right and so on... Sent plenty into Raidmax, HP, Dell, MSI, Diamond, corsair and others, always get screwed over because I have to send the ORIGINAL barcode in, yet, I take that off, I loose any chances of RMA back to newegg, and have to put up with doing an RMA to the brandname manufacture.

Exactly, I guess the law states that if you have proof you sent in all information, then you rightfully deserve/earned the rebate check and a company must pay it. Seems to be more hassle than its worth, especially because its usually for like $20 or whatever but then again, the way the economy is going today, $20 is $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom