I hate my neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
I am SO tired of these punks. Tossing their beer cans in my yard, loud music at all hours, smoking weed. (I sound like an old geezer) But the thing that ticks me off the most is the stealing of my stuff. I have had tools, tool boxes, fishing equipment, etc go missing. Unfortunately, my shed doesn't have a door so I can't lock anything up. It's pretty much a three-sided building with a roof. Today I go to cut the freaking grass, mow till I run out of gas, go to my shed for the gas can. GONE. This is the 3rd one in a year. I think I'm going to get a gas can, put a mixture of gasoline and oil and whatever else I think of, and leave it by the shed door. I just wish I could create a devilish mixture that would kill their car...

Put sugar in the gas... It can block the fuel lines...It works in smaller engines... dont know about larger engines...

Or the best thing to do.... put water in your gas can... along with some gas...

Set up some surveillance cameras. Record the punks in action... Contact the local authorities with the proof.

You can get a decent surveillance system for under $200.

hide in the bushes with a stick and some rocks

i know!!! add ethanol alcohol and paint thinner in the mixture =D

oh yea: and you gotta have the Kool-Aid

Put sugar in the gas... It can block the fuel lines...It works in smaller engines... dont know about larger engines...

Or the best thing to do.... put water in your gas can... along with some gas...

Sugar will not dissolve in gasoline. It's a bogus myth. If I knew they would just pour it directly into the tank, I would put bleach in the can. Bleac will make the inside of the gas tank rust like crazy in a few hours. But I figure it needs to smell like gas. I am leaning toward mixing motor oil and clear silicone in with the gas. Silicone turns to a jelly-like gunk when gas hits it. And if the silicone doesn't clog it up, at least it will smoke like crazy. As for a door, the problem is that there are only 3 walls. I need to save the cash and put up a new one close to the house. It just infuriates me that I have to do this in a small town where I grew up. I can't stand a liar or a thief. I have called the cops, but it takes them a couple hours to drive the 8 blocks from the station to over here.
I do like the shooting them in the knees idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom