I...Hate...Fall/Winter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
arghh i have arthritis in my elbows, knees, ankles, and wrists....and all the temperature and pressure changing is absolutely killing my joints...eeeeep....pain relievers don't do the trick, and i'm only 19 *cries*...any of yall have problems like mine?

You're 19? Thought you were younger than me. :p

And yea...definitely a bit young for arthritis, mate.

17 here and completely pain free...and lovin' it. :)

Ok, not completely....but ignorance is bliss.

17. knee is driving me crazy right now...
but end of fall-beginning of spring is my favorite time of year.

ya, i love it too when its not painful ^_^....both my mom and dad have arthritis...so they say i got a "double gene" or something like that

im 18, soon to be 19th on November 18th, n i personally love fall/winter. Makes me want to be inside more without my parents hogging me n my bros to play outside a lot because of allergies lol.

I LOVE THE WINTER!!!

Sure you don't exactly get the bikini clad babes of the summer but still, the winter time is cold and refreshing. The sights, the sounds, the smell of the cold winter days and nights. Getting to drink hot cocoa with marshmallows while sitting by the fire place, nothings more relaxing, I guess because winter is a season for relaxation, it's nice, calm and quiet. Plus sleeping in the winter is so much easier than sleeping in the summer, I'd rather be snuggled up under a big quilt than laying all hot and sweaty like in the summer.

WINTER FTW!!

I LOVE THE WINTER!!!

Sure you don't exactly get the bikini clad babes of the summer but still, the winter time is cold and refreshing. The sights, the sounds, the smell of the cold winter days and nights. Getting to drink hot cocoa with marshmallows while sitting by the fire place, nothings more relaxing, I guess because winter is a season for relaxation, it's nice, calm and quiet. Plus sleeping in the winter is so much easier than sleeping in the summer, I'd rather be snuggled up under a big quilt than laying all hot and sweaty like in the summer.

WINTER FTW!!

I Thought You was Telling a Little Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom