I Hate Best Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy = suck.

A long time ago, we only had one computer, a 600 mhz. I went to Best Buy to look for games. I found GTA3 and decided to check it out. I check the minimum requirments on the box and my computer was fine. So i get home and install etc, and it doens't work worth shit. I tried everything, my dad called them, nothing would make it work. So we decided to take it back, however, it's against Best Buy's quality to take it back.

So, I was shot out 50$ and we decided to check out EBGames return policy to see if their's was similar. Turns out, they'll take back a game like that, and they even took back the GTA3 I bought at Best Buy, even though I didn't buy it there!

In my opinion, that is good service. Remember, just say no to...Best Buy.

The only problem with Newegg (and other west coast stores) is that it takes forever to ship to the east coast, and shipping fees are outrageous. When I'm searching for a part I try to find the cheapest price in the Midwest or East.

I remember one time i went to a music store and tried to get a new pick guard for my electric bass, and the people there ordered the wrong part. I even eyeballed everything when i picked it up. Turns out that i had to drill all new holes for the replacement screws, trying to accomodate the wrong part.

I told this story to another kid who frequents the same store, and he swears by them, that they are the best quality.. course, they have new people each time i go to get parts. And 1/3 of the time i go there, they get me the right parts to fix it.

I live east of Dallas Texas and my stuff always gets here pretty damn quick and thats with there bottom line shipping. All of the others I have ever heard from on the east coast have said it has been pretty prompt also. My whole current system orded in two parts cost a whopping 18 bucks to het here, as far as online places go newegg is the best no matter what you think, but you are entitled to your own opinion even if i dont think it's right.

I have ordered from Newegg 3 times, and 2 times I didn't have to pay a cent for s/h. I live in Maryland. The one time I had to pay shipping was like 18 dollars for a decent sized monitor, but I think that was pretty reasonable as it was pretty heavy.

RyanOldw83 said:
I have ordered from Newegg 3 times, and 2 times I didn't have to pay a cent for s/h. I live in Maryland. The one time I had to pay shipping was like 18 dollars for a decent sized monitor, but I think that was pretty reasonable as it was pretty heavy.

Thats what I'm talkin about!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom