I guess this goes here? - building a circuit, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothch1ck

Daemon Poster
OK.. if you read my other posts.. you know I have started a lot of crazy stuff.. but this one takes the cake.. and the brownie...

I am about to share with you a site that shows you how to make a car run on water.
That's right. Water. No gas.

Now, there are some slight catches:
1) it doesn't run on water, merely Hydrogen, found in water.
2) it's not free, building this will require a decent amount of money and time.
3) to winterproof you'll have to modify it so the water won't freeze.

but other then that it's still amazing, and it's legal.
What I need help with is finding the circuit parts and stuff... to build the chips to control the devices. The parts are listed, but I really don't know much about them to find them to get what I need, so Ineed some helpers to figure that out. I can solder and stuff, that's no biggy, just getting the parts and soldering in the right place is something else.

"Why are you doing this?"
Simple... I like to drive, but hate paying for gas. Going 100 miles on like 8oz of water would be awesome, roadtrips anyone?

"Why share?"
The information I found was meant to be shared with everyone, just like the MYT engine, the creator wanted it released to the public, but corperations and rich meanies are keeping it to themselves - why? - so they stay rich from fossil fuels.

"Why do you care so much?"
We get 1 Earth.. were royally screwing it up, we need to get off fossil fuels and other problems like that - and fix it, before we all die. We have the technology, the rich are just trying to control it so they stay rich.

Here is the information/site.
FEVj - Build Your Own Hydrogen Generator, free

On it you can find all the details, even make it yourself (Just please help me get a list of parts!) even movies related to the creation and use of it.

Basically electricity is used to create pulses to vibrate (yay vibrators! - man that sounded wrong...) water to release Hydrogen, to be used as a fuel source for an engine- to do typical engine stuff like drive your car. Hydrogen cars normally require a pressurized hydrogen tank to work - but with this method you can get rid of that, use a water tank for fuel, get crazy "water milage" and not have ANY harmful exhaust, Carbon dioxide and water are some of the exhaust.... Lolz.. good for plants all around.

I take no credit in the ingenius creation of these devices, I merely spread the word that _---_
We have the Technology, now we have to use it.

So ... let's use it, then who knows, maybe we all can drive to each other and meet up and have fun with our PCs in a giant LAN party, the price to drive to each other's would be like.. almost nothing.... so it's just time, and hey, when was the last time you went on a road trip, saw the country ? never? yup... gas prices killed the road trips.

i would want to talk to someone who has done something similar before. I'm wondering if there's any legal hurdles to overcome first. What makes a car "street legal"?

since all that is being done is replacing the fuel source - it's legal.

Hydrogen Hybrids already exist made by companies, to add hydrogen on demand with gasoline to burn to get better milage - however - this is just marketing to get money. The car doesn't need gasoline to run - that's just the 'big wigs' in charge saying so - so they get more money.

Since water is the fuel supply and a system of preventative back flash - simple means to make it even safer then gasoline.

Water itself is not flammable, only the hydrogen within it, which is seperated into hydrogen, hydrogen, and oxythen with the "HHO on demand" system.

The pollution caused by gasoline would be eliminated. When hydrogen burns , it's clean. The exhaust produced would be stray Hydrogen that didn't burn, and oxygen, which would form Water, or Water Vapor.

So really the big deal is - how many of you want to go up against the big oil companies and such and make cleaner cars? the companies won't do it - less money in it.

We could then use 100% synthetic oils to lubricate the engines, and water to power them, and clean up our air in the process of driving.

That's a sham article, sorry. The voltage and amperage levels needed to create a sufficient amount of gas in a sufficient amount of time are understated in the article, and would drain your car battery pretty quickly.

There's a reason why these cars still use a mix of hydrogen and gas, and that's because current methods of extracting hydrogen from water aren't powerful enough. Blame it on oil companies all you want, but the info is right there if you look around a little. Do some tests yourself, see how much gas you get from certain amounts of voltage/current and how quickly (or not) it's produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom