I got sued from Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EH? Up nord dere in minneotah eh?? YA i used to live up dere. Unless you are from one of the lower middle provinces i dont think you have heard them talk like that. And unless your friends are from northern minnesota...they wont talk like that. Yeah i lived there dude, they talk like that. Fargo??? havent you seen that? It's set in North Dakota but filmed where i lived!!!!

Bla!!! can vouch...

yeah that was sooo funny ..

*sings* blame canada... blame canada !

BTW .. no hard feelings.. i live in canada aswell

we should start a 'I am from Canada Thread' and see how many people are from what province...

what does every one think about the Molson merging with coors and the removal of the I AM CANADIAN logo?

Don't make fun of Canadians Eh!!! i'll have to come out of my igloo and sick my beaver on ya, But not till i had my bacon and beer "for i am canadian"just remember that ya hoser's.

guess123 said:
yeah that was sooo funny ..

*sings* blame canada... blame canada !

BTW .. no hard feelings.. i live in canada aswell

*There not even a real country anyway*

Just kiddin!

But yeah, for as much as we get made fun of for our accent, we don't really talk like Canadians. We just say like and ya sure a lot. (I'm from the middle northern part of MN). I guess we way but ya a lot too :/

And its POP! not SODA!

im from ontario...canada is a great country, just our government is a bit messed up

o btw i just got the email from paypal too...but i've only used paypal once so I dont really think i can make a claim for much...

Mx-Chris said:
What I've seen of Canada was awsome, I used to live in Michigan years ago and we would take the tunnel to Canada for day trips. Boblo Island also (not technically Canada I think), I used to love going there. I think it's condominiums now or something.

YOURS is messed up....have you been to the US..EVER.
lol

how is our gov messed up? if that is what you are trying to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom