i got it stolen from me!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that that is like to get things knocked off from you.

Few years back, one night I won the door prise for an Acer N10 PDA. 2 weeks later I had it knocked off by some one walking into the office "looking for work"

Yeah, some jackass stole mine too..

What are you trying to say "the worst thing is that it's in maine" Implying anything racist(Like that there are no black people in Maine..)? -_-

no.... im saying that cause im in winslow, ME which is like a tiny town that hardly has any crime....

2fast4u said:
i just bought an iriver h10 20 gig like a week ago and it got stolen from me while i was at football practice.... the worst thing about it is i live in maine....

theres nothign u can really do... when I get something stolen theres nothign to realy do. :(

2fast4u said:
no.... im saying that cause im in winslow, ME which is like a tiny town that hardly has any crime....

I'm telling you a HUGE percentage of crimes committed against people are committed by someone that person knows.

Watch your friends and school mates very closely... One day you might just find the culprit. And if you do, gain revenge!

one day you will see one of your friends pull you iriver out of their pocket, right at that moment you lunge and tackle him onto the floor and beat the crap out of the person who took you iriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom