I got a Saitek X52 flight controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've got Flight Simulator 2004 too. It's great fun and far from boring! Very realistic as well. The ATC is surprisingly realistic! You get real speech feedbacks when your flying (no tacky text to speech). Just think of how many airports those people had to read out and have recorded for the ATC to work realistically...!

I usually fly the Airbus A330 or Boeing 747 - specifically the Malaysia Airlines 'Hibiscus' designed 747-400. I use a basic joystick with a throttle and 4 buttons...so I envy you StylinGolfShoes with your x52!!!

Also HAVOC2k5, it's easy to learn how to get off the ground. Also, there's a very useful introduction to flying with a range of flying lessons, where you actually fly the plane with an instructor, who'll aid you with controlling the aircraft and speak to you and guide you step by step. With the help of GPS and flight instruments, it's easy to navigate.

The scenery is magnificant when flying during dusk (especially when you set it to high scenery details. The airports are accurately detailed too.

If you're looking for some new aircrafts because you're bored of the boring American Pacific or other, you can get loads of free to download Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier aircraft from here:

http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom