i got a new computer finally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan

Daemon Poster
I found this dell p4 2.4ghz computer at a local computer shop...it was actually a decent deal...radeon 9800 pro, 60gig hdd 256mg dual channel ddr ram (upgrading soon) and all the other jazz for $500....yea...it's got windows on it for now...hehe
fed.GIF

tisk tisk, hey how do you use ISO files, i can never get them to work. Is it done through Alchohol 120?

$500! Damn! That is a good price. Too bad WA is so far away from PA, otherwise I'd be taking a road trip to that store.:freak:

yea...it's a nice computer :) I'm almost done downloading the ISO's, i have 85% of 2 & 3, 1 and 4 are already done.
i just use roxio that was installed on this when i got it, works perfect...easy cd creator 5, all i had to do was click file -> record cd from cd image.

anyone know how to tell if this things got temp/fan/volt sensors on the motherboard?

u should be able to check ur temp. when u restart ur PC and hit.. delete or whatever ur button is to go to setup

Oh.. and just kinda follow it with common sense!! and just look around and whats all there!! i cant remember what te temps are under but just use ur common sense and think what it would be under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom