I got my braces off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probally need to have my brace on for ages, as I break mine within a week of it being fixed.

damn chris, with all your knowledge about some things around here...the way you speak with such authority...I imagined you had to be at least in your thirties haha
You gotta be 13 to think that then.........he posts a lot.....and says a lot of stuff........doesn't mean half of it's even facts or truths :p

I have one of those retainers but I I stopped wearing it. I also have one of those fixed retainers. I have to wear it for about 10 years.

I had to have that damn headgear crap....LUCKILY though it wasn't fixed and I only had to wear it at nights when I went to bed......crap was freakin painful as all hell though but it was because I had an overbite.....ahh painful memories

i had an overbite, luckily i just got the rubberbands, those were a pain in the butt but i'm glad i didnt have headgear or anything,

I had to do that headgear first, then after a while of that they moved me to the rubber bands........it didn't help I was a bastard child who'd neglect to put them on :p

Nubius said:
You gotta be 13 to think that then.........he posts a lot.....and says a lot of stuff........doesn't mean half of it's even facts or truths :p

Well, I'm 20 actually...and, clearly, if you read any of my posts you'd probably know I dont know much, so it'd be easy to get by me. You speak authoritively too (and belligerantly sometimes :p ) but I wouldn't know what's what. esp when you get on stuff like video cards and hardware stuff. but youre right the 40 posts a day should have been a red flag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom