i got a maths prob

Status
Not open for further replies.
UA_Iron said:
1. Companies will hire people from India and Asia before white people as they are cheaper.

Surely you mean "North American" people??.. I for one am not white. :freak: :eek: :)

And dude, if you know a former CEO of motorola, you are set for life. hehehe.. ANd yeah, nano will be big I think. As for masters, I agree with that too :D..

But as long as we can do things that people from India cannot do, we can still find jobs. Also, some companies don't ahve the resources to have a another branch in one of those countries. There ARE a lot of qualified people in those countries as well. And they work for much cheaper than us. Something to think about. For example, IIT in India is ranked alongside the likes of MIT and such.. :eek:

yes, he currently teaches in Seneca, he currently teaches introduction to C+/++, then advanced, Windows Programming, Game Physics, Artificial Intelligence, and so on and so forth. But before he went into computer programming, he got his PhD in field theory or something like that.

Chankama said:
Surely you mean "North American" people??.. I for one am not white. :freak: :eek: :)

And dude, if you know a former CEO of motorola, you are set for life. hehehe.. ANd yeah, nano will be big I think. As for masters, I agree with that too :D..

But as long as we can do things that people from India cannot do, we can still find jobs. Also, some companies don't ahve the resources to have a another branch in one of those countries. There ARE a lot of qualified people in those countries as well. And they work for much cheaper than us. Something to think about. For example, IIT in India is ranked alongside the likes of MIT and such.. :eek:

Yes, I meant North American - but not necessarily outsourcing.

Recently outsourcing has come under scrutiny for failing to meet the needs and wants of the customer, it is not always the best in every case.

This again, was third hand info passed on by a Public Policy major :)rolleyes: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom