i got kicked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan chaos

In Runtime
i strait up got kicked out because i told my parents i wanted to go to hameschool instead of a public school it was bull**** (i think you know what i want to say) anyways im back home now and back to normal. but what do you guys think. i have the right to make sure i do whats in my opinion better for me so i can graduate rather than do what they tell me to do and fail out what do you think??

There a double sided blade to this. Some people cant handle home schooling while other just need to be homeschooled.

i dont think it costs at all

but i am 15 years old and i dunno
i just found something out from my friends dad(bmxfreakrider(we are best friends)) anyways when he gets kicked out i go on the streets to help him .......the first time i had got kicked out i asked for help he told me to keep my problems to myself lol
what an a**hole

anyways im prob gettin off later guys feel free to still talk

i dont think it costs at all

but i am 15 years old and i dunno
i just found something out from my friends dad(bmxfreakrider(we are best friends)) anyways when he gets kicked out i go on the streets to help him .......the first time i had got kicked out i asked for help he told me to keep my problems to myself lol
what an a**hole

anyways im prob gettin off later guys feel free to still talk
Im sorry but your an idiot. Along with your parents for "Kicking you out" theres something else to why you got kicked out trust me.

Haha...You want to be homeschooled so you don't fail, is that what you're saying?

Stupidest...thing...ever...

I kind of homeschool myself. I'm 17. Its a whole lot more work than going to public school if you do it right. I also do classes at local colleges and community colleges to make sure I'm nowhere near falling behind.

That can't legial kick you out, they probably sent you off or something, grow up, grow some pubic hair, and learn about life. Home school is for stupid kids that want nothing but special treatment, like paris hilton. lol

just go to public school that way you do your work ad dont lay around the house all day watching pr0n on ur comp. U obviously want to be homeschooled so you can just lay around the house all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom