I got busted for cheating in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMAN , are you saying grades are implying intelligence and knowledge ? Where do you live , most people I meet are plain stupid and have a 4.0GPA. On the other hand many of my friends are flunking school and are the most intelligent people I have conversations with. Bottom line , good grades don't imply the person is intelligent.

Uhm..yes :confused:

Don't overcomplicate something. Intelligent people get better grades. therefor people with bettergrades are generally more intelligent, seriously..wtf.

Okay it doesn't mean i will succeed, be happy, but that wasn't my point :confused:

Uhm..yes :confused:

Don't overcomplicate something. Intelligent people get better grades. therefor people with bettergrades are generally more intelligent, seriously..wtf.

Okay it doesn't mean i will succeed, be happy, but that wasn't my point :confused:

I know quite a few people in my college who are very smart, yet failing most of their courses. Simply because they'd rather be doing other things, don't pass in assignments, miss class, etc.

I lol'd....:D. But anyway thanks for all the responses and for calling me an idiot!!(lol nah nah jks:D:D)

i really don't feel sorry for you. But i understand.

In like grade 3 i cheated on a spelling test, got away with it but didn't do it again. Then in grade 5 i cheated on a french test, i entered a paragraph into an online translator but it turned out we hadn't learned how to use some of the things it translated lol. That is the only times i have cheated and i regret them.

I know quite a few people in my college who are very smart, yet failing most of their courses. Simply because they'd rather be doing other things, don't pass in assignments, miss class, etc.

This is true for me too, but it doesn't fit all cases. George Hotz, the guy who cracked the iPhone used to go to my school but ended up dropping out. due to his own motivations But I think the difference is the different types of smarts and they all have their own motivations. I don't consider myself to be in the same league as many people I know in many different things, but I'm able to maintain a near 4.0 at my college because I'm able to continue learning outside of my previous comfort zone. The people that I know are really smart were raised with a certain knowledge and got comfortable there, but in my experiences they seem to struggle when it comes to grasping new concepts.

By the way, don't cheat. It starts once, then happens again and pretty soon it becomes a habit. It's better to not even start it; plus I can always tell the people in my courses who cheat to get by -- they tend to stick out like a sore thumb and your employer will most likely notice this in an instant (probably even during a job interview).

The idiot part?

Hmm..

I doubt that.

Science biology - A*
Physics and Chemistry - A*
English - A*
Maths - B
Humanties - A
Design - A*
ICT - A.

Okay i am a D in french but shhh no-one's good at french :p
Go figure :D

I got a B in French. But as everyone else has said. Getting good grades in school doesnt make you smart. I was a Honor Roll student as well. But that has nothign to do with what i know now. I barely use anything that i was taught in school. I learned this stuff on my own.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom