Physics and Chemistry - A*
English - A*
Maths - B
Humanties - A
Design - A*
ICT - A.

Okay i am a D in french but shhh no-one's good at french :p
Go figure :D

KMAN , are you saying grades are implying intelligence and knowledge ? Where do you live , most people I meet are plain stupid and have a 4.0GPA. On the other hand many of my friends are flunking school and are the most intelligent people I have conversations with. Bottom line , good grades don't imply the person is intelligent.

KMAN , are you saying grades are implying intelligence and knowledge ? Where do you live , most people I meet are plain stupid and have a 4.0GPA. On the other hand many of my friends are flunking school and are the most intelligent people I have conversations with. Bottom line , good grades don't imply the person is intelligent.

There is no implication of intelligence as it is subjective and futhermore, even if it wasn't, intelligence does not mean one will be at all happy or successful in their exsistence.

So it means absolutely nothing either way.

Been there done that, but I didn't really do the cheating, a guy tried to cheat of me, and I just told him to buzz off, and we both got busted, and both got 0's, he failed the class, my grade dropped from a 103% to a 93%, not a big loss

Why buzz off ? I am sorry for this but I have lived in both worlds .... (American and Israeli)
In the states I tried to cheat and the same scenario that vernong described happened, and here I tried to cheat from a person i don't know and he said hey man heres the answer...

Dude this guy always was a total butthole to me, why should I be nice to him, he'd be like hey nerd give the answers

Because its a test and they can be fatal, I even helped out some total nutwack. Its stuff like tests , not ratting , that you just don't do.

No it wasn't just during the test, it'd be before like trying to trip a guy up or something, but if it was a TF member that I like, I'd probably let them look at the Paper

that stinks... thats why I always change a few answers around a lose maybe 5 points so im not a suspect... but cheating is bad accept in math. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom